Dr. John Mccray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mccray?

May 4th, 2017

Outstanding Doctor and staff. Dr. McCray is welcoming to all family members young and old.

Dr. McCray has an old school attitude to make you feel comfortable and listen to all of your issues regarding your health and well being. He makes you fell you are being listened to and wants you to be at your best. Without Dr. McCray's persistence, we would have never resolved my sons chronic health issues and get him on a path to a healthiness. Now, my son is extremely healthy and doing great.

March 27th, 2017

Best Doc

WE owe a debt of gratitude to Dr. McCray for helping us through the difficulties of aging parents.

September 18th, 2016

Great!

He listened to my problem. So many doctors don't. His examination was thorough, and he was extremly professional...highly recommend Dr. McCray.

February 20th, 2016

Non judgmental treats me like a human being doesn't make you feel like he is any better than you . He listens to you talks to you and gives you his absolute undevided attention Has most care & compassion than ive ever received and is there for you not the $

September 25th, 2015

Love this guy.. I wish everyone had a Dr. Like this guy...

January 22nd, 2015

Great first impression. Looking to change from my existing doctor to McCray. Called to get appointment. They were flippant and said no, he isn't taking patients the rest of the day. They were closing at 11:00 despite office hours of 8-5. No inclement weather.

January 19th, 2015

Great Doc

Been going to Dr. MCCray for several years now and trust his judgement. Competent, and knowledgeable.

March 22nd, 2014

The Best

Without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had. He even helped me with my mom when I couldn't even get a call back from her doctor. His nurse Kristen is awesome as well.

March 6th, 2014

Fantastic Doctor!

The most proffesional, caring & compassionate doctor I have ever met. My medical condition is very complicated & emotionally draining. Becoming Dr McCrays patient has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I was very depressed & frustrated by my previous doctors lack of care. He saved my life! I can't recommend him highly enough. He genuinely cares about his patients, listens & explains everything in an understandable way.

September 4th, 2013

Trying to get appointment

Dr. McCray has been recommended to us and his office is only .5 miles from my house; so the convenience is there. I have been trying to set an appointment with Dr. McCray for over week but can never seem to get pass the staff that man’s his office in Bartonville. They are not very accommodating to patients (maybe just new patients). As a business minded women and the want to accommodate my customers, I feel disappointed in his office staff that keeps him locked behind closed doors for the few that manage to actually get an appointment in a short notice. Just a little back ground: 4 of the 5 persons in my house have been seen this week from strep throat and all have been placed on antibiotics. I would have liked to have seen Dr. McCray and become one of his normal patients. Maybe next time.

May 22nd, 2012

Lets just say family should stay out of the business. Dr. McCray is great, but don't cross the billing/insurance person who I found out is his wife because she is mean. I question some of the billing practices. And the sister is the receptionist. Doc and the nurse could run a great practice without other family members.

January 18th, 2012

DR McCray was very nice and helpful.He is a great family doctor to go to.