Family Physicians, Internist
Bartonville Family Medical
3216 Fm 407 E
Argyle, TX 76226
940-455-7100
Locations and availability (4)

|  The Best  |  show details
by Chad on Mar 22nd, 2014

Without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had. He even helped me with my mom when I couldn't even get a call back from her doctor. His nurse Kristen is awesome as well.

|  Fantastic Doctor!  |  show details
by Suzanne G. on Mar 6th, 2014

The most proffesional, caring & compassionate doctor I have ever met. My medical condition is very complicated & emotionally draining. Becoming Dr McCrays patient has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I was very depressed & frustrated by my previous doctors lack of care. He saved my life! I can't recommend him highly enough. He genuinely cares about his patients, listens & explains everything in an understandable way.

|  Trying to get appointment  |  show details
by Tina Bennett on Sep 4th, 2013

Dr. McCray has been recommended to us and his office is only .5 miles from my house; so the convenience is there. I have been trying to set an appointment with Dr. McCray for over week but can never seem to get pass the staff that man’s his office in Bartonville. They are not very accommodating to patients (maybe just new patients). As a business minded women and the want to accommodate my customers, I feel disappointed in his office staff that keeps him locked behind closed doors for the few that manage to actually get an appointment in a short notice. Just a little back ground: 4 of the 5 persons in my house have been seen this week from strep throat and all have been placed on antibiotics. I would have liked to have seen Dr. McCray and become one of his normal patients. Maybe next time.

|  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Lets just say family should stay out of the business. Dr. McCray is great, but don't cross the billing/insurance person who I found out is his wife because she is mean. I question some of the billing practices. And the sister is the receptionist. Doc and the nurse could run a great practice without other family members.

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

DR McCray was very nice and helpful.He is a great family doctor to go to.