A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCrossen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCrossen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCrossen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrossen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McCrossen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- River Parishes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick McCrossen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John P. McCrossen practice?
- Dr. John McCrossen has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCrossen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near La Place, LA.
See La Place Obstetricians & Gynecologists.