A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCrossen is Excellent. Dr. McCrossen has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCrossen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrossen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. McCrossen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- River Parishes Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCrossen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McCrossen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. McCrossen practice?
Dr. John McCrossen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near La Place, LA.
Additional practice locations include: LaPlace, LA.
See La Place Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn McCrossen, Dr. Evan McCrossen, Dr. Giovanni McCrossen, Dr. Hank McCrossen, Dr. Hans McCrossen, Dr. Ian McCrossen, Dr. Ivan McCrossen, Dr. Jack McCrossen