A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCrosson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCrosson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCrosson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrosson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCrosson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCrosson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. McCrosson practice?
Dr. John McCrosson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.