A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCrosson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCrosson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCrosson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCrosson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCrosson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrosson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCrosson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J McCrosson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. McCrosson practice?
- Dr. John McCrosson has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCrosson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.