Dr. John Mccrosson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mccrosson?

April 27th, 2017

Better than I expected---and I had high expectations!

At 57 I needed to have both hips replaced. I was in North Carolina and had the 1 hip replaced by an excellent orthopedic surgeon. My job took me to South Carolina later that year and I made the decision to have another orthopedic, Dr. McCrosson, do this replacement and I think he was even better!

August 23rd, 2016

The very best,

June 3rd, 2016

best in town

This doc is the best in Charleston and outlying areas. He did my hip replacement with no problems. I have early aggressive osteo arthritis. He replaced both my mother's hips- 2 yrs apart. An octogenarian. No problems at all!

March 15th, 2016

inaccurate/deceptive record transcription.

After two knee replacements with this surgeon 1/2 successfull, and in need of a second opinion in order to regain my life, I requested my drs. notes from follow-up visits only to realize that the majority of what had been discussed was misrepresented or totally ignored and what he thought would be advantageous to his in the event of a legal defense was transcribed. The only time legal action was discussed was by me saying that I knew the risks of surgery and only wanted some help in regaining my life and I had no intention of seeking legal assistance. Still have not, but I can only work 2 days a week and need the remaining 5 to get my strength back. 4 years now. No meds to help with the pain because he painted a beautiful picture of me which greatly resembled a drug seeker while at the same time protecting himself from accusations of slander. Real gem this guy. His family is apparently influential in the charleston legal system so good luck getting an honest answer out of this person, he feels himself untouchable. He is a factory worker at best with his sole goal seemingly being to beat yesterdays production. Use at your own risk. I pray for his health and success every day.

February 24th, 2016

knees and hips only, that is why they are the best.

After seeing a different doc for several years, undergoing indifferent diagnosis steps and ineffectual treatments that made things worse, this office was a cake walk. Mostly you meet with one of the very experienced PAs who spend a lot of time with you helping you understand what is going on and what the options and outcomes will be. The pre, surgical, and post visits were as they should be. I have gotten back all my mobility and more with very little discomfort.

December 22nd, 2015

Had total replacement of my left hip. All I can say is everything was awesome.

July 28th, 2015

Would highly recommend.

January 11th, 2015

Can't / Won't handle problems

I had a knee replacement three years ago. It is still very painful. Another doctor I saw two years after surgery diagnosed me with nerve damage. Apparently it is permanent. McCrosson's attitude was that there was nothing wrong - that the problem was in my head. Very unsympathetic and very unhelpful.

May 16th, 2014

TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT SURGERY

DR MCCROSSON FROM THE FIRST MEETING WITH HIM WAS PERSONABLE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. PRE AND POST SURGERY CARE WAS EXCELLENT. I ESPECIALLY APPRECIATED HOW THE NURSING STAFF HAD SPECIFIC MEDICAL PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW FROM DR MCCROSSON THAT WERE ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT OTHER PHYSICIANS DID FOR THEIR PATIENTS. MY RECOVERY TIME WAS REDUCED SIGNIFICANTLY. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR MCCROSSON TO FRIEND OR FAMILY.

June 13th, 2010

I have had both of my knees replaced by Dr McCrosson and both experiences were outstanding. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing this kind of care. His office staff is tremendous. They show their patients the care and concsideration that you want and need.

October 6th, 2017