A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCubbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCubbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCubbin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McCubbin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCubbin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCubbin graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCubbin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
- Logan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A McCubbin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. McCubbin practice?
- Dr. John McCubbin has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCubbin practices Ophthalmology near Hopkinsville, KY.
See Hopkinsville Ophthalmologists.