A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCubbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCubbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCubbin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McCubbin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCubbin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCubbin graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCubbin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
- Logan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A McCubbin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. McCubbin practice?
- Dr. John McCubbin has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCubbin practices Ophthalmology near Hopkinsville, KY.
See Hopkinsville Ophthalmologists.