Learn more about Dr. John McDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McDonnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonnell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McDonnell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McDonnell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas McDonnell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John T. McDonnell practice?
- Dr. John McDonnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John McDonnell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Kaneohe, HI.
See Kaneohe Allergists and Kaneohe Pediatricians.