A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McDonnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McDonnell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDonnell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T McDonnell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John T. McDonnell practice?
- Dr. John McDonnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John McDonnell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Kaneohe, HI.
See Kaneohe Allergists and Kaneohe Pediatricians.