Learn more about Dr. John McDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McDonnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonnell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McDonnell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McDonnell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas McDonnell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John T. McDonnell practice?
- Dr. John McDonnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John McDonnell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Kaneohe, HI.
See Kaneohe Allergists and Kaneohe Pediatricians.