A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McDyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McDyer, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
Education & Awards
Dr. McDyer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McDyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans