A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McDyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McDyer, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
Education & Awards
Dr. McDyer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McDyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis McDyer MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. McDyer practice?
- Dr. John McDyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. John McDyer practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Baltimore Pulmonologists and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.