A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McGath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGath
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGath, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGath graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. McGath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McGath MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John McGath practice?
- Dr. John McGath has 1 office location.
Dr. John McGath practices Otolaryngology near Duncan, OK.
See Duncan Otolaryngologists.