A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McGee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. McGee practice?
Dr. John McGee practices Ophthalmology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Ophthalmologists.