A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McGee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McGee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kent McGee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John K. McGee practice?
- Dr. John McGee has 5 office locations.
Dr. John McGee practices Ophthalmology near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atwater, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Merced Ophthalmologists.