A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McGee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGee
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. McGee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McGee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kent McGee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John K. McGee practice?
- Dr. John McGee has 1 office location.
Dr. John McGee practices Ophthalmology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Ophthalmologists.