Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mcghee
Dr. John Mcghee, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Mcghee is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center and Ocala Regional Medical Center. Dr. Mcghee has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mcghee has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. John Mcghee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.
Dr. Chandranath Das
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Ocala, FL 0 mi33
Dr. Robert Herman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Ocala, FL 0.06 mi32
Dr. Siva Gummadi
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Ocala, FL 0.06 mi29