A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGinty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McGinty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGinty
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGinty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinty graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGinty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mccullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E McGinty MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. McGinty practice?
- Dr. John McGinty has 1 office location.
Dr. John McGinty practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.