Dr. John Mcgovern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mcgovern?

Great Doctor, Great Person

Posted on January 13th, 2009

Dr McGovern has been able to relate with and help me in a manner unmatched by any other medical care Ive ever received. The human connection I have been able to establish with him is truly extraordinary. When I began seeing Dr McGovern, I was 22 years old, I had dropped out of college, and I lacked hope. Through his help, I was able to return to college, graduate w/ my bachelors, and I am now in a profoundly different place. To say Ive accomplished a 180-degree turn-around could in fact be an understatement! I owe a countless amount of gratitude to Dr. John McGovern as a doctor and as a person.

Excellent....Highly recommended from Kansas

Posted on October 1st, 2008

Ijust want to thank you so much for your accurate diagnosis and treatment of my son. He was 7 when you first saw him at Menninger's in Topeka, KS. He is now 16 taking his medication and thriving. I cannot express my gratitude to you, you were the only Dr. who truly got through to him and we think about you often.

Posted on March 6th, 2015