Dr. John Mcgrail MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 9th, 2013
Dr. McGrail has been very helpful in treating multiple injuries after an auto accident. He is kind and has given me several injections which help and were painless. His advise has been most helpful in my recovery. His staff is professional and the office is nice & new, easy to park with automatic door ways. He also has a Physical Therapy group across from his office that is very convenient.

July 18th, 2012
Excellence in Delaware
So everyone thinks Delaware is country and maybe doesnt have the best quality doctors, but i drive hours, to see Dr. McGrail. I saw a kind of negative review about his communication, and i think it's probably because he takes more time to listen and then "do" rather than waste time trying to explain something i probably won't understand/remember anyway. i bring my kids, parents, and send friends. his old office was ...old... but his new office is really nice, super clean. and his partners are really nice too. they always make time to see you. best of all - he will REFER YOU TO ANOTHER DOCTOR if he thinks your problem is more complicated than he is comfortable fixing. He doesnt just send you to surgery and take your money. also nice, there's physical therapy right across the waiting room, so you can do both things at once.

July 17th, 2012
Excellence in medicine
I sustained a very severe fracture of my tibia and fibula when I fell off a ladder. Dr. McGrail spent over 5 hours surgically repairing my ankle andI have had other orthopedic surgeons remark about the overall quality of his surgical repair of my ankle and express admiration of the speed and extent of my recovery. Dr.McGrail is a fine physician.

September 28th, 2009
Dr.Mcgrail is a good orthopedic doctor. The only bad thing I would have to say about him is his communication. He needs to communicate better with his patients, ask more questions. We know your smart doc, but not all of us have 39 years exp.