A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McGrath is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGrath, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. McGrath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayne-Jones Army Community Hospital
- Evans Army Community Hospital
- Landstuhl Regional Medical Center Milita
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael McGrath MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. McGrath practice?
- Dr. John McGrath has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McGrath practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Carson, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Polk, LA.