Dr. John Mcgraw MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 3rd, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Mcgraw's therapy has had a lasting affect on me. I have suffered with Bi-polar disorder and addiction for several years and have seen several doctors in his field and consider him to be the best by far. He picked up on problems in my life that I wasn't aware of until much later. If he had not recommended the literature he did I would have never found my way to the fulfilling life I have today. He makes you feel at ease and accepted as you are and is a very caring and compassionate man.

October 1st, 2012
Dr. McGraw is an outstanding doctor
He is the kind of doctor that makes you feel you are okay. He doesnt look down at you. He is very patient and thoughtful. He listens and pays close attention to details. What impresses me the most is that he remembers what you tell him so you don't have to repeat yourself everytime ty ou see him. He can connect with you on all levels. He is highly knowledgeable in his area of expertise. His help and guidence continues to help me. He is tespectful and very professional. My life is that much better because of him. He is commpassionate about providing you with the best treatment because it is important to him that you get well.