A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGroarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGroarty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Forensic Medicine
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McGroarty graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. McGroarty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph McGroarty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. McGroarty practice?
- Dr. John McGroarty has 1 office location.
Dr. John McGroarty practices Ophthalmology near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Ophthalmologists.