A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John McGroarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGroarty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Forensic Medicine
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McGroarty graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. McGroarty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGroarty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. McGroarty practice?
Dr. John McGroarty practices Ophthalmology near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Ophthalmologists.