Dr. John Mcgue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mcgue?

August 14th, 2017

He is a moron!

I was in an automobile accident and taken by ambulance to the ER. The attending physician ordered an X-ray of my knee. Dumb Dr. McGue reviewed the X-ray and noted that my condition did not require ER care and that a physicians office was the appropriate setting. My health insurance DENIED the claim due to this MORON! I was rear ended while sitting at a traffic light. My car was a total loss. If this idiot missed why I was in the ER in the first place, how many other X-rays has he screwed up reading correctly ?

September 3rd, 2015

very necessary repair of stress fracture mid back. The only complaint I had was with the anesthesiology people. They did not seem to know what they were doing and caused me to have pain

May 28th, 2013

Excellent Radiologist and Surgeon

Dr. McGue saved me from having extensive back surgery. He is excellent in his profession and just recently agreed to review xrays taken at another fa ...

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.