Overall Review

October 26th, 2016
Clueless and inept
I work for a major health care provider and work with many dr.'s in a lot of specialty fields ranging from General health to many very. I don't like to say anything negative about people in the medical fields because we have it so tough. But in this case I feel I have to. Took a family member to this practitioner and this Dr. would not give the patient the time of day much less any other information that was related to the issue. This is the most in-courteous Dr. I have spoken to and met. I didn't want to trust the other reviews but in-person it was validated. If you have a general run of the mill urology issue this is your dr. if you have anything outside of the norm don't waste your time here with multiple appointments.

July 15th, 2015
Best Doc EVER!
He was extremely professional yet personable at the same time which made the appointment go very smooth. He also genuinely cares for his patience's!

June 8th, 2015
Patient
Dr. McHugh is very experienced, knowledgeable, & caring. He is not only a great doctor, he is a fine Christian man. He knows the prostate first hand from his only personal experience. I high recommend him.

May 22nd, 2015
Great Doctor and Great Staff!!!
Dr. McHugh is one of the most genuine doctor I have ever seen. He took time and actually listened to what I had to say and also made me laugh throughout the appointment. Dr. McHugh's nurses (Abby & Emily) were also great to work with. I was not feeling well when I came in and they made sure that I was taken care of and comfortable. I love Northeast Georgia Urology and would recommend it to everyone.

May 22nd, 2015
Dr. McHugh is the best! Always very kind and personable. His staff are lovely people and very helpful.

March 28th, 2010
Nice Doctor...but cost me $$$
It almost seems ungrateful as he did a pretty good job with my issue (albeit I am not sure if it is completely accurate). My rub came with my bill...which was quoted before surgery as being ~$300 (w/insurance) and then ballooned to over $1000 afterward in other charges.