Dr. John Mchugh MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
So glad I learned of Dr. McHugh. I had problems with enlarged prostate for several years and medication did not help. Went to Dr. McHugh and he performed the Green Light Laser at his surgery center 5 months ago. I have had no complications and it has restored my quality of life. I highly recommend Dr. McHugh and the Green Light Laser.

June 18th, 2017
Dr. McHugh is a very knowledgeable and professional. My visits have never been rushed, spends adequate time to hear all about any issues I might have. One of my favorite doctors!

June 6th, 2017
Outstanding physician and person.
I wish he was my Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, and Pyschiatrist as well! But then he'd be way to busy to ever see me!

June 1st, 2017
I've been seeing Dr. Mchugh probably close to 20 years, I'll continue with him until the Lord takes me or he retires. Completely Satisfide Doctor and his staff.

Scan/Cysto
Thank you for the Quality Care that I received by both you & your staff. I was treated with care & compassion. All questions were thoroughly answered. A follow up visit was scheduled after the minor surgery. I feel my present needs were cared for and look forward to seeing this group with my future needs/problems. Thank Dr. McHugh and staff!

June 1st, 2017
I was extremely impressed with Dr. McHugh.

June 1st, 2017
Thank you so very much for the prompt & efficient manner in which you handled a new patient. It was good to have a handshake on the first visit. Past the initial visit, all was handled per order with being both well informed and understanding the plan of care. On the surgical date, again informed and managed per order; after surgery Dr. McHugh came in to inform me what he saw & continued care with a follow up visit ( very supportive of patient needs). As with Dr McHugh's professionalism & compassion so was the staff. My experience medically was A GOOD ONE! Thank You!

May 16th, 2017
Very happy and satisfied with Dr. McHugh; he open and receptive to patient input. Always explains procedures/results postoperatively.

May 12th, 2017
I arrived 20 minutes before my appointment and was seen 10 minutes early! Dr. McHugh has his patients' best interests always upper most in his mind. He always offers choices. He makes rather sensitive situations a non-issue with his humor. He's the best!

May 10th, 2017
What a considerant physician. I always leave with a positive outlook on my visit.

May 10th, 2017
John is a very personable individual and is very interested in helping you maintain the best health that you can possibly attain. He has a sense of humor and makes a standard office visit a pleasure.

THE Top, The #1, Best Urologist in Gainesville, GA
I have found the best of the best when it comes to Urologists. Dr. McHugh is by far the most considerate, tenderhearted and just and FYI to many of you reading this: He also has the most amazing soul and I have officially had the pleasure of seeing and also being treated by one of God's most Gifted Children. He is funny, he is kind, he is gentle, and has the most incredible bedside manner of any doctor I've ever had to go to. I don't dread my visits with him. He has a tendency to make you feel better when you leave. Not just physically, but emotionally as well. He's a natural and just lifts your spirit without even realizing what he's doing. Such a fine man and a fine doctor. I highly recommend him to all of my friends and family, and I am highly recommending him to you, the reader of this review, as well. You will be glad you did because i'm almost 99% certain that Dr. McHugh will end up being your personal favorite as well as he is for myself and many, many other patients that love him too! Don't miss out!! As many people as possible need to go through the McHugh Experience. I'm smiling now just thinking about how awesome he is.