A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McKee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKee
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. McKee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McKee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McKee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D McKee FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. McKee practice?
- Dr. John McKee has 1 office location.
Dr. John McKee practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Cardiologists.