A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McKee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McKee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McKee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- St Bernards Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. McKee practice?
Dr. John McKee practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Cardiologists.