A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McKee, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. McKee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- UAMS Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. McKee practice?
Dr. John McKee practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van McKee, Dr. Deshawn McKee, Dr. Jan McKee, Dr. Hank McKee, Dr. Shayne McKee, Dr. Shane McKee, Dr. Jackie McKee, Dr. Giovanni McKee