A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McKeever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McKeever is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKeever
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKeever Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McKeever, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeever graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McKeever has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McKeever MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John McKeever practice?
- Dr. John McKeever has 3 office locations.
Dr. John McKeever practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, LA and Lake Charles, LA.
See Corpus Christi Orthopedic Surgeons.