A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McKeever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McKeever, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeever graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McKeever has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKeever accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. McKeever practice?
Dr. John McKeever practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Orthopedic Surgeons.