Learn more about Dr. John McKeever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McKeever is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKeever
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKeever Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McKeever, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeever graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McKeever has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McKeever MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John McKeever practice?
- Dr. John McKeever has 3 office locations.
Dr. John McKeever practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, LA and Lake Charles, LA.
See Corpus Christi Orthopedic Surgeons.