Dr. John McKelvey Is this you?

August 8th, 2012

Made me laugh when I felt like crying

I am 19 and I was the last patient of the day and I think Dr McKelvey noticed I was nervous. He told me a funny story his wife had shared with him earlier in the day about their little boy and showed me the cutest video on his phone of his baby daughter laughing out loud and dancing. It cheered me up so much. He's very personable and I thought it was sweet how proud he is of his family. It made the whole doctor with a needle side of him seem less stressful for me. Thank you dr mckelvey for making me feel better before my surgery.

July 9th, 2012

Dr McKelvey is the BEST anesthesiologist

Dr McKelvey provided the anesthesia for my son's surgery recently. He was amazing with him. Dr McKelvey showed him pictures of his own small children and even talked about playing Legos and Xbox with his own little boy, which put my son at ease. When they wheeled off to the OR, my son and the doctor were laughing, so it made mom and dad feel much better. Glad my son will not need more surgery but if he does, I hope he has Dr McKelvey again.

July 27th, 2010

Wonderful!

What a treat to have such a caring, patient doctor in this day and age. Most doctors seemed rushed, but Dr McKelvey made me feel as if I was his only patient. He should teach a class on what we older people call a good "Bedside Manner". Anyone who gets Dr McKelvey as a patient is very fortunate.

March 27th, 2009

WOW!

Best doctor I have ever had!

Asthma