A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McKeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McKeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McKeon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeon graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. McKeon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, The, Torrington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick McKeon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John P. McKeon practice?
- Dr. John McKeon has 3 office locations.
Dr. John McKeon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.