Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Litchfield County Ob/GYN
220 Kennedy Dr
Torrington, CT 06790
860-482-8578
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Extremely Poor Physician Beware  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

I was unfortunate enough to be placed with Dr. McKeon for most of my appointments. He and his staff were always very rude. It was my first baby and I I didn't know better than to switch practices and find a pleasant doctor who worked with me in my care. My list of grievances is long, so I will keep this minimal. Dr. McKeon never once would even greet me or my husband or shake our hand. When I gave birth he put me on pitocin for no reason. There were no breaks from the contractions (that I was tolerating fine) and ended up with an epidural. I asked my nurse why it was so intense and she said it was because he put me on such a high dose. When it came time to push he wanted to vacuum my baby out and when I asked why he said, "to get her out faster". He also gave me an episiotomy without asking after I had already told the nurse I did not want one. He was the worst doctor I have ever been to in my entire life. I switched doctors afterwards and had a great experience there.

|  Dreadful experience  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2010

Rude, condescending and generally ill mannered. I do not recommend anyone use this man as their physician if they want to feel like their doctor cares one wit about them.

|  Terrible!!!  |  show details