The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mckissock
Dr. John Mckissock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Mckissock is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center San Pedro. Dr. Mckissock has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mckissock has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...