Dr. John Mclarney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mclarney?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. John Mclarney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2014

1st time mammogram resulting in a callback for additional imaging and ultrasound. Staff and environment were completely calming. Dr. McLarney was very thorough and reassuring. Great Doctor.

March 15th, 2011

Most Caring Doctor in Wilkes

As a breast cancer survivor, yearly mammos are a little bit nerve wracking for me. When I checked in, everyone was extremely professional and prompt. When I was called back, the waiting area was very nice, complete with good reading material and a calming atmosphere. When I mentioned to the tech that I was nervous, she assured me that Dr. McLarney was very good. As I was leaving, the tech told me Dr. McLarney wanted to see me. I was taken into his office, where he told me everything looked fine, showed me my mammo, and greated me with his irish accent. Lovely doctor. Glad he is in Wilkes.

January 12th, 2011