A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McLaughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McLaughlin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick McLaughlin DO is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John P. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. John McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. John McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists and Harrisburg Gastroenterologists.