A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McLaughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McLaughlin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick McLaughlin DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John P. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. John McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. John McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists and Harrisburg Gastroenterologists.