Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John McMahon IV
John McMahon IV, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. John McMahon IV is affiliated with Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital, Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital and St. Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
John McMahon IV has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...