A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McNabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McNabb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McNabb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McNabb graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McNabb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert McNabb MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John R. McNabb practice?
- Dr. John McNabb has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McNabb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.