A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McNamara is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McNamara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick McNamara DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. McNamara practice?
- Dr. John McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McNamara practices Cardiology near Browns Mills, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ.
See Browns Mills Cardiologists.