A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McNamara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamara
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McNamara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McNamara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P McNamara DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. McNamara practice?
- Dr. John McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McNamara practices Cardiology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ.
See Norristown Cardiologists.