Dr. John Mcnutt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mcnutt?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. John Mcnutt?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 12th, 2014

Amazing

Dr. McNutt put me completely at ease before my surgery at Newport Surgery Center. I came in with allergies to some meds & an immune system that is unable to clear certain drugs. He listened and gave me anesthesia accordingly, more of a child dosage. I got through surgery without a hitch & came out of the anesthetic with no side affects. I've had surgery before where I was not listened to and got sick afterwards so I was extremely happy with the extra time & effort Dr. McNutt gave me. Great guy.

June 2nd, 2017