Learn more about Dr. John McPhillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McPhillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McPhillips
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McPhillips Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McPhillips graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McPhillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick McPhillips DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. McPhillips practice?
- Dr. John McPhillips has 1 office location.
Dr. John McPhillips practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Bedford Dentists.