A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McPhillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McPhillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McPhillips graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McPhillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick McPhillips DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. McPhillips practice?
- Dr. John McPhillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McPhillips practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI.
See Bedford Surgeons and Bedford Dentists.