Surgical Specialist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dentist

Stay away if you're in need of help after extraction show details Stay away if you're in need of help after extraction
Aug 21st, 2016

This Debtist has no compassion if you are in need of a doctors note after an extraction and dry socket! The staff protects him from complaints and talks down to you.

Great Doctor -- WORST FRONT DESK STAFF.... WILL NOT GO BACK show details Great Doctor -- WORST FRONT DESK STAFF.... WILL NOT GO BACK
by SUSIE CHAPSTICK on Dec 8th, 2015

Dr is great along with his nurses. Front desk rude and no caring at all. I have referred 6 people to this Dr. But after the staff was rude to me and my daughter I will no longer go to this doctor.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Cynthia on Jan 29th, 2013

Dr. McPhillips is awesome. Extremely nice, affable, professional and great bedside manner. My son needed major jaw surgery and the oral surgeon who we saw for over 10 years leading up to the surgery informed us at the last minute that he did not take our medical insurance. Dr. McPhillips took us on and expedited the paperwork and pre-op procedures so my son could have the surgery and recover enough to return to school in the fall. He was in the OR over seven hours and my son is transformed and now smiles.