Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Very upset! ! show details Very upset! !
May 10th, 2015

My aged mother has been going to Dr. McQuade for many years. Over the last year I have become concerned about the care she was receiving. She has been having a serious issue with her blood pressure being very high and having to try several different prescriptions in hopes of getting it under control yet it is still running high. ( she has had prior heart attack) I am upset to learn that she went to his office to ask them to check her blood pressure because she was concerned it was too high and was told she would need to make an appointment for the next day. Not checking her blood pressure when she is in the office and expressing concerns that is is too high , is 86 years old and has had a prior heart attack is a doctor that does not care about his patient.

Jan 31st, 2013

Absolutely the very best! Tippy-Top! Best doctor ever! But full of warmth and compassion. No arrogance! You cannot go wrong with this man...

EXCELLENT DOCTOR & STAFF!! show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR & STAFF!!
Jul 28th, 2011

Dr McQuade has taken wonderful care of both my parents well over 20 years. I could not ask for a more knowledgeable, caring, conserned doctor. His delightful personality is a bonus! Now that my parents are getting older, (both living 10 years longer than ANYONE, including all the Specialists they have been involved with, all with Dr.McQuade's guidance & referral.)myself or one of my siblings are included in the appointments, once again he is always very patiently involved to make sure of what is going on with my parents is always 110% clear with everyone. I cannot say enough about this wonderful, skillful, intelligent man.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
May 30th, 2009

Dr. McQuade goes the extra mile for his patients. Never in my life have I met a more caring and dedicated physician!