A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mc Shane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mc Shane is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mc Shane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Shane graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mc Shane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Mc Shane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Mc Shane practice?
- Dr. John Mc Shane has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Mc Shane practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Villanova, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Villanova Primary Care Doctors, Villanova Family Physicians, and Villanova Sports Medicine Doctors.