Learn more about Dr. John McVicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McVicker, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McVicker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McVicker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McVicker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McVicker graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. McVicker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H McVicker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. McVicker practice?
- Dr. John McVicker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McVicker practices Neurological Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.