Learn more about Dr. John McVicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McVicker, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McVicker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McVicker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McVicker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McVicker graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. McVicker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H McVicker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. McVicker practice?
- Dr. John McVicker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McVicker practices Neurological Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.