A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McWilliams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McWilliams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McWilliams graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. McWilliams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael McWilliams MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. McWilliams practice?
- Dr. John McWilliams has 1 office location.
Dr. John McWilliams practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.