Learn more about Dr. John Meaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Meaney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meaney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meaney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meaney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meaney graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meaney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Meaney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Meaney practice?
- Dr. John Meaney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Meaney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.