A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Meaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Meaney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meaney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meaney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meaney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meaney graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meaney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Meaney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Meaney practice?
- Dr. John Meaney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Meaney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.