A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Meaney is Good. Dr. Meaney has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meaney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Knee Resurfacing, and Knee Surgery.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meaney graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meaney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph`s Hospital
- El Dorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meaney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Meaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Meaney practice?
Dr. John Meaney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Meaney, Dr. Evan Meaney, Dr. Giovanni Meaney, Dr. Hank Meaney, Dr. Hans Meaney, Dr. Ian Meaney, Dr. Ivan Meaney, Dr. Jack Meaney