Learn more about Dr. John Meaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Meaney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meaney
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Meaney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meaney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meaney graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Meaney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Meaney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Meaney practice?
- Dr. John Meaney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Meaney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.