A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Meccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Meccia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meccia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Meccia graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Meccia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Meccia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Meccia practice?
- Dr. John Meccia has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Meccia practices Otolaryngology near Chaska, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Excelsior, MN and Waconia, MN.
See Chaska Otolaryngologists.