Urologists
7131 W Deschutes Ave
# 102
Pasco, WA 99301
509-783-5959
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 6th, 2014

I really liked Dr. Medica. His diagnosis was accurate, and everything he said would happen did. I was pleased with the outcome of my surgery, he basically saved my life. Was very happy I did not have to leave the Tri Cities to get quality care. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  On Vacation  |  show details
by Tim K on Feb 25th, 2014

This Doctor is a man of very few words. He doesn't explain anything to you he just tells you "we'll take a look. He spends very little time with you and When He removed the cist on my testicle, he didn't say anything. In fact he didn't even follow up to tell if it were serious. I tried several times to reach his office and was told I would be called back, which I waited and waited and not even a call from his office staff. , even after being told they would call me right back. I was told he was out of the office all week and when I asked for a doctor on call they never called me back. I have been left in the dark every since the operation.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by John G on May 14th, 2013

Very through. Very competent. He took the time to explain my procedure in full detail. I received excellent care. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family.

|  show details
Mar 26th, 2010

Although Dr. Medica seems like a good doctor, he didn't seem to care too much for me as a patient. After he informed me i would need surgery to fix my problem it took him 3 weeks to talk to me about it when he said he would call me in 2 days. I would call the office to see if he would be calling me back, and it always seemed like the office was annoyed with me. Not very professional. If you tell someone you are going to call, you need to call them. If you get busy, call and explain that, but don't just ignore the patient.There are other issues i've had with this doctor, but i do not want to get into it.