Dr. John Medica Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Medica?

March 7th, 2014

I really liked Dr. Medica. His diagnosis was accurate, and everything he said would happen did. I was pleased with the outcome of my surgery, he basically saved my life. Was very happy I did not have to leave the Tri Cities to get quality care. I would recommend him to anyone.

May 15th, 2013

Excellent!

Very through. Very competent. He took the time to explain my procedure in full detail. I received excellent care. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family.

July 20th, 2012

WARNING DOCTOR LIES OPERATES WITHOUT CAUSE

I went to see this doctor after a 3rd course of antibiotics for a kidney infection. He did not test my urine,or test my blood for kidney function. He did an ultra sound of 1 of my kidneys and said"oh my God this does not look good" he proceeded to tell me I needed kidney surgery and that I might loose my kidney, that I might have some sort of blockage that would need to be drained. He scheduled me for pre-op and surgery the following week. When I told his office I was going for a second opinion in Seattle they got very nasty. I called to get the ultra sound report and there was none.The nurse had to type something up to send to the other doctors office.I went to Seattle to the emergency room at Sweedish tonight 4 days after he told me this, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH ME, I AM IN PERFECT HEALTH. This doctor was going to perform surgery just for the money and was going to take my kidney!!!!!!!This doctor should loose his license to practice.WARNING DO NOT GO HERE.

March 26th, 2010

Although Dr. Medica seems like a good doctor, he didn't seem to care too much for me as a patient. After he informed me i would need surgery to fix my problem it took him 3 weeks to talk to me about it when he said he would call me in 2 days. I would call the office to see if he would be calling me back, and it always seemed like the office was annoyed with me. Not very professional. If you tell someone you are going to call, you need to call them. If you get busy, call and explain that, but don't just ignore the patient.There are other issues i've had with this doctor, but i do not want to get into it.

October 10th, 2017