Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Meehan
Dr. John Meehan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, RI, with another office in North Dartmouth, MA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Meehan is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital of New Bedford, Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary and Saint Anne's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Meehan has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...