A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Meernik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meernik, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meernik graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Meernik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gilbert Meernik MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Meernik practice?
- Dr. John Meernik has 1 office location.
Dr. John Meernik practices Anesthesiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Anesthesiologists.