Dr. John Mehalik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mehalik?

March 18th, 2017

Absolutely The Best

Dr. Mehalik has performed two rotator cuff repairs on me. The first, the leading orthopaedic surgeon in Lee County said he would not guarantee he could do arthroscopically. Dr. Mehalik performed the surgery arthroscopically and I was back to normal activities in four months; same for number two shoulder.

October 19th, 2016

Without a doubt, the doctor that believed me when no 1 did

The Doc, was my 3rd, I chose, I threatened, W.Comp. He examined, 15 min, xray, confirmed, my statements, Said, "We will get u fixed up!" He did 13 ortho. Surgeries. 3 shoulder. Used to tell him," ok, im buying u another car!" Special,,,I was about his 1st patient, after Mayo In Pa now, 1st husband died. 09. Really need, help, Ask if he can recommend, diff. Type dr. He is so dedicated , if he knew, he would help ***GO TO HIM! WAIT IF U HAVE TO. JUST THE BEST. Dyanne Schrecengost Wagner.

July 15th, 2015

Unprofesional office staff

Disgusted with the service provided by the office staff. after 6 consecutive calls to schedule an appointment and been hung up on all of them after their unprofessional behavior I realized this is not where I want to be treated, This review is not to reflect on the Dr. but rather his office staff.

August 1st, 2013

Beware

If you have a reaction to their treatment, like viscosupplementation, don't expect staff to treat you. I had a severe reaction to injections. All orthopedic doctors that examine knees were unavailable for a week. I saw my primary doctor and they advised me to return to see Dr. Mehalik ASAP. The nearest appointment was a week later. After treatment, I was advised to call if I had any kind of reaction to the shots. Totally unacceptable that a bad reaction can occur and there is not a single doctor on staff that can see a patient for an urgent matter within a week. Additionally, scheduling is a joke. Calls left with scheduling staff are rarely returned. Good luck and beware.

July 11th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr Mehalik has the best bedside manner of any doctor we have been to. I had shoulder surgery & my father had a knee replacement. I would highly recommend Dr. Mehalik to anyone. He is the best!

March 4th, 2013

Great doctor!

Dr Mehalik was highly recommended to me. He has done two surgeries on my right shoulder which presented many complications, but he was patient, kind and has excellent communication skills. I would recommend him with absolutely no hesitation. A great doctor!

May 17th, 2012

The Best!

5 years ago my husband had surgery on rotator cuff on right shoulder. The doctor n Ft. Myers did not fix it right! So we heard about Dr. Mehalik, that he is great doctor. Went to see him and he operated on husband again. My husband was 100% happy with the outcome. Now he has rotator cuff problem in left shoulder and we gave Dr. Mehalik a call again. We are confident that if anyone can help him...Doctor Mehalik can.

September 28th, 2010

Excellent surgeon, could not have had a more positive experience.

October 18th, 2009

Excellent

has been treating myself, my children and elderly father for years. Top notch physician can not begin to recommend enough!

June 8th, 2017