A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mehall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mehall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mehall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehall graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Mehall MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Mehall practice?
- Dr. John Mehall has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mehall practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.