A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mehall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mehall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mehall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehall graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Mehall practice?
Dr. John Mehall practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.