A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Meharg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Meharg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meharg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meharg graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Meharg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Meharg MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Meharg practice?
- Dr. John Meharg has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Meharg practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sinking Spring, PA.
See Reading Internists.