A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Meilahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Meilahn, Bariatric Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meilahn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meilahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meilahn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meilahn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Meilahn MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Meilahn practice?
- Dr. John Meilahn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Meilahn practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.