A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meilahn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy, Liver Diseases, and Pancreatic Diseases.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meilahn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meilahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple East, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meilahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Meilahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Meilahn practice?
Dr. John Meilahn practices Surgery and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Meilahn, Dr. Deshawn Meilahn, Dr. Jan Meilahn, Dr. Hank Meilahn, Dr. Shayne Meilahn, Dr. Shane Meilahn, Dr. Jackie Meilahn, Dr. Giovanni Meilahn