A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Meilahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Meilahn, Bariatric Surgery is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meilahn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meilahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meilahn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meilahn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Meilahn MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Meilahn practice?
- Dr. John Meilahn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Meilahn practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.