Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Melbourne
Dr. John Melbourne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glens Falls, NY, with another office in Schenectady, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Melbourne is affiliated with Conifer Park. He speaks English.
Dr. John Melbourne has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Melbourne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glens Falls, NY.
Dr. Bryan Flowers
Glens Falls, NY 0.11 mi
Dr. Joseph Mihindukulasuriya
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Glens Falls, NY 0.15 mi42
Dr. Scott Munro
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Glens Falls, NY 0.22 mi23