A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mellen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mellen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mellen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mellen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Mellen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Mellen practice?
- Dr. John Mellen has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mellen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Madison Heights Radiologists and Madison Heights Nuclear Medicine Physicians.