Dr. John Menchaca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Menchaca?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Menchaca?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2012

great doctor!

My daughter sees his associate, Dr. Champion, who is also a wonderful doctor. She spiked a fever in the middle of the night so I called the office. The operator took the message & Dr. Mechaca was the on call doctor & he personally called me back. He told me that he would be in the office for on call in the morning (on a Saturday!) & to bring her in. There was one receptionist working & Dr. Menchaca, we only waited 10 minutes & Dr. Menchaca saw her right away. He talked to us for a while about their practice & how they believe in spending time with their patients. He also told me that they are on call on Saturdays & Sundays! It was such a relief to not have to take her to the ER for a fever. Dr. Menchaca was such a sweet caring doctor, he's definitely the best pediatrician my children have seen & we've been through at least 6 in the last 4 years!

April 24th, 2012

Would NOT Recommend Him!

He WAS my grandson's Dr. But thankfully my daughter has switched my grandson to a better one. Dr Menchaca is overbearing and not nice at all. He doesn't listen to my daughter's concerns and even tells her she is not a good parent if she disagrees with him (and she had a specialist backing up her decision)! I would never recommend this Dr to any new parent. Ever.

December 28th, 2011

Disappointed

He does not honor his own word. He is my child pcp.He dignosed my child with an handicap and is supposed to schedule with another specialist.We took the child to him more than two times for the same problem; "The specialist will give you a call".Nobody never called. My child is growing and it is getting worst.

October 9th, 2009

Great Doctor!

I am 26 yrs old and Dr. Menchaca was my pediatritian as a child. I now have a child of my own to take to him as well. I have nothing negative whatsoever to say. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 30th, 2009

The Best Pediatrician in Tarrant County

I wouldn't trust my child as completely as I do with Dr. Menchaca. Dr. Mencaca's impacted my daughters life so much that she will be attending Medical School.

September 21st, 2017