Learn more about Dr. John Mendes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mendes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mendes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendes graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Mendes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Mendes practice?
- Dr. John Mendes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mendes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Ridge, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Orthopedic Surgeons.