A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mendes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mendes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mendes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendes graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Mendes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Mendes practice?
- Dr. John Mendes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mendes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Ridge, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Orthopedic Surgeons.