The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Menezes
Dr. John Menezes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Menezes is affiliated with University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, University Medical Center and St. Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose De Lima Campus. Dr. Menezes has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Menezes has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...